We receive information about you from various sources, including: (i) if you register for the Site and the Services, through your user account on the Services (your “Account”); (ii) your use of the Services generally; and (iii) from various third party websites and other services. HiveBux also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users making payments on the Site (collectively, “Personal Information”). HiveBux only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses Personal Information as described below, except that payee IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of HiveBux and is handled by payment processors at the time of processing the payments.
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, through the registration process and/or through your account settings, we may collect, without limitation, Personal Information such as your name, email address, and phone number. Certain information may be required to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We may also collect your contact information transmitted via a social sign up facility such as “Login with Google”. You can choose to stop sharing that information with us at any time by going to social network website such as Google to remove HiveBux’s access to that account and your ability to log in.
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our Services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may use this data to customize Content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services - for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
We process your information to:
- verify your identity
- allow you to sign in to your account
- allow you to support a creator’s membership program on HiveBux
- process membership payments
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- understand how you use the Services, and create better tools for creators to serve supporters
- conduct research and development to improve HiveBuxand develop future products
- prevent fraud and abuse on HiveBux
We never sell your information to third parties. We will only share data with third parties, other than with creators and affiliates, under the following circumstances:
- with your consent, to creators’ service providers, to deliver benefits to you. You should read these service providers’ privacy policies to see how they use and share your data.
- with our service providers, who are companies that are contractually engaged with us to provide us with services, such as email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing, increasing our brand awareness and user engagement with marketing initiatives, and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to your data to perform their services, and are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that HiveBuxprotects it.
- to protect the security or integrity of HiveBux, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of HiveBux, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you promptly with notice by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.
HiveBux discloses Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on HiveBux’s behalf or to provide services available at HiveBux's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using HiveBux's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. HiveBux will not rent or sell Personal Information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, HiveBux discloses Personal Information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when HiveBux believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of HiveBux, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a HiveBux website and have supplied your email address, HiveBux may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with HiveBux and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our contact mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. HiveBux takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of Personal Information.
HiveBux is an international company that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are accessing our Services from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that your Personal Information will be transmitted to our servers in the United States and the data may be transmitted to our service providers supporting our business operations. The United States may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. Where we transfer your Personal Information out of the EU we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected (GDPR).
Under GDPR, you have the right to
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your Personal Information held by us at no cost to you;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- withdraw your consent of our processing your Personal Information at any time;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- restrict further processing of your Personal Information; and
- complain to a supervisory authorityof your country or EU Member State.
Your Information is stored on Site's servers currently located in the United States. We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org